Mappiah is a leading professional services company, providing consulting and agile managed services through our technology, operations and project implementation capabilities. We develop and implement tools that improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency. Our commitment to client satisfaction strengthens and extends our relationships.
About Job Role
Mappiah Ghana is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to be based in our Accra Office. This is a project engineer role in the Energy Services team. You will be ideally chartered with strong experience in electrical engineering projects.
- Plan, undertake, coordinate, and manage work on projects.
- Perform complex analysis using computer modelling; making, reading, and interpreting technical material.
- Apply judgement in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of standard techniques.
- Undertake project research including surveys and inspections.
- Prepare bid and contract documentation.
- Project Manager role for single discipline projects and expected to represent Mappiah at external client meetings.
- Understanding of financial arrangements for projects including fee forecasting, fee preparation, and allocation.
- Understanding of different procurement and contractual arrangements for projects.
- Monitor actual project costs against target costs and administer change control procedures in accordance with agreed scope of service.
- Accurate and prompt recording of individual work in our resource management systems.
- Attend team meetings providing feedback on your/company development.
- Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety, quality, and training.
- Proven and competent in the subject matter of the position and able to work independently.
- Provide guidance, instruct, motivate, and manage Graduates, Technicians and Consultants/Engineers/Scientists in the preparation of design information.
- Ability to organise and conduct several activities simultaneously.
- Establish relationships with individuals from other organisations and generate market intelligence.
- Will have gained sufficient experience to obtain full membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Knowledge and instruction of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions of their specific discipline.
- Ability to communicate material of a specialist or highly technical nature clearly. and to be competent at influencing people (staff and clients).
- Strong relevant experience in electrical engineer
- Understanding of the company business plan, and assistance with the preparation of the team business plan, current and future priorities, and of specific objectives which are applicable to own role and project work.
- Contribute to the development of company procedures by taking an active role in task groups.
What We Offer
- Competitve salary
Mappiah Ghana is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org