Mappiah provides strategy and consulting advice to networked industries, offering analytical and empirical support to public sector bodies and private sector companies.
The range of our services includes:
- regulatory and competition advice;
- design of auctions or trading mechanisms and bidder support;
- economic and market analysis in competition cases and commercial litigation;
- public policy design and impact assessments;
- demand modelling, including econometric analysis of customer data, and development of pricing tools;
- agile centered business strategy and decision support.
Mappiah combines the ability to integrate business agility and rigorous economics with a thorough understanding of market realities to provide reliable, practical and concise advice. Mappiah consultants & subject matter experts draw on a wide-range of specialist skills including econometric analysis, economic and financial modelling, and the development of bespoke and customized software tools.