We manage IT and business services to drive business growth and innovation by establishing a sustainable, service-centric approach. Our IT service management helps customers reduce costs, meet compliance requirements, manage risk, and focus on fulfilling strategic business goals.
Here is a summary of what we do:
- Plan, deliver, manage, and continually improve the lifecycle of client’s IT and business services with service management solutions.
- Strategy and Portfolio Management: We establish project and program governance while improving portfolio and asset management
- Business Service Management: Monitor and manage technology-enabled services to meet business performance expectations
- IT Service Management: Automate process and improve the IT service management of your IT operations
- Change and configuration management: Reduce risk by improving your ability to plan, implement, and manage changes within your IT environment
- Consolidated service desk: Decrease time to resolve service outages by automating your incident, request, problem, and service level management processes
- Infrastructure management–Reduce your costs by automating your operations and systems management
IT Infrastructure Services
We ensure vital systems infrastructure based on known brands such as (but not limited to) Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, Cisco and EMC, using enterprise solutions from Microsoft and VMware are up and running delivering best value for customers.
The IT infrastructure services provided includes but not limited to:
- Managing large enterprise network with more than 100 locations, 2 data centers, firewalls, proxy solution, WLAN, Load balancers, IPS and IDS.
- Maintaining and administering existing WAN network infrastructure, which is based on the newest technology from IPANEMA
- Developing of strategies for network solutions at clients SDN/NFV/Data Centers and implementation of Cisco solutions
- Project management, driving, supervising and reviewing technology trends
- Developing network design, transition and transformation approaches
- Identifying opportunities for technology-related improvement supervising and reviewing design, build and test activities.