About Job Role
Mappiah Ghana is currently seeking a Project Engineer & Energy Auditor to be based in our Accra Office. This is a project engineer role in the Energy Services team. You will be ideally chartered with strong experience in electrical engineering projects.
We are looking for an individual with a strong work drive, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for energy management and conservation. This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast growing segment of the electricity distribution industry. The successful candidate will work under the direction of a team lead in completing the audit site visit and reporting components.
Tasks details include:
- Scheduling independent work priorities
- Reviewing and familiarization with extensive database of energy efficiency projects
- Preparing effectively for the site visit, in consideration of the nature of operation/facility to be audited
- Identifying key opportunities for energy savings within facilities and operations
- Presenting findings in clear and concise reporting format
- Interacting with clients in the scheduling of audits, in obtaining required information related to the study and in presentation of report recommendations
- Perform complex analysis using computer modelling; making, reading, and interpreting technical material.
- Apply judgement in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of standard techniques.
- Undertake project research including surveys and inspections.
- Proven and competent in the subject matter of the position and able to work independently.
- Ability to organise and conduct several activities simultaneously.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Sustainable Energy and Building Technology
- Knowledge and instruction of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions of their specific discipline.
- Will have gained sufficient experience to obtain full membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Ability to communicate material of a specialist or highly technical nature clearly. and to be competent at influencing people (staff and clients).
What We Offer
- Competitve salary
Mappiah Ghana is an equal opportunity employer
Send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org