Mappiah currently provides service and support for network infrastructure to major telecommunications providers globally. Our organisation offers a completely integrated telecommunications engineering and design service. This service covers technologies including – Cellular (GSM, 3G, HSxPA+, WiMAX, LTE), Microwave, Fiber, WiFi, SCADA, and other Data Networks.
Our areas of expertise cover the following.
- Site Acquisition
- Site Survey and Quality Auditing
- Civil Design and Construction
- RF Engineering and Design (Cellular, Microwave)
- Fiber Networks Engineering and Design
- Fiber Networks Build
- Provisioning of RF Resources
- Transmission Planning
- Microwave Links
- Cellular Base Station Design and Capacity
- Network Maintenance
Installation, Commissioning & Integration
We provide installation, commissioning and network integration services for major communication infrastructure projects throughout Nordic, LATAM, and Sub-Saharan Africa. We have expertise in a wide range of technologies which includes cellular, microwave, fiber optic and satellite systems, from a range of equipment providers. Summary of our services include:
- Project Management
- Planning & Scheduling, Risk Mitigation, Document Control, Q.A.
- Internal & External plant rigging
- 2G, 3G UMTS, IBC , 3G WCDMA Base station, LTE eNodeB and associated equipment installation
- Switching Technologies (BSC, MSC, GPRS, MPLS, etc.)
- Microwave, WiMAX Transmission Capacity Backhaul