Mappiah Integrated Communications for Oil & Gas solution consists of Multivendor Turnkey Integration, IP Transformation and Managed Services, which include the following subsystems from Mappiah and third-party suppliers:
- Multi-service Communications Network: Optical fiber (submarine, terrestrial), Multi-service Optical Transport (TDM/Ethernet), Multi-service IP/MPLS, Digital Microwave Radio, Satellite (e.g., VSAT)
- Network Security
- Physical Security: CCTV, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Access Control, PA/GA
- Mobility and Wireless: WiFi/WiMAX/3G/4G, TETRA/P25, Analogue UHF/VHF, Dispatchers and Applications
- Operational Services: Operational Voice Network, Operational Data Network, Interfaces to mission-critical SCADA and DCS systems
- Corporate Services: Corporate Voice Network, Corporate LAN/WAN, Video Conferencing
- Entertainment Systems: IPTV/CATV, Internet Access
- SCADA Systems for Wellhead Automation: RTUs, SCADA Master, HMI
- SCADA Systems for Pipelines (mainly in partnership with SCADA integrators when SCADA and Telecommunications are tendered in a single package)
- Communications Network Operations: Network Operations Center, Fault Management System, Problem Management System, Security Management, Multivendor Maintenance
- Site Infrastructure: Racks/Cabinets/Shelters, Cables and Cable Management Systems, Power facilities (generators, batteries, rectifiers)
Multivendor Turnkey Integration Services
Mappiah provides highly-disciplined Systems Engineering and Deployment methodologies to deliver complex turnkey end-to-end Integrated Communications systems in very harsh and dangerous Oil & Gas environments.
IP Transformation Services
Provides a cost-effective and low-risk evolution to a common, multi-service IP infrastructure, allowing rapid introduction and integration of mission-critical operational voice, video, and data applications.
Allowing Oil & Gas customers to reduce cost of operations and maintenance, while safe-guarding the integrity and security of their networks with stringent SLAs.